Thursday 25 July 2013

Mercedes' Secret.


A quote taken in the Mercedes Showroom 
located in Germany Oct' 11.

This was taken while I was in Germany 2 years ago. It was on display in the Mercedes showroom around the old and new models of the brand. The quote did not display the original writer. The bigger fonts are in German language and the translation is underneath it. This quote was a representation of the brands' innovation and motto to create newer better cars that are meant for the people. Sometimes when looking into the future, we have to be creative and ask the right questions to stay in the industry.

'To stay fit for the future,
You have to ask the right questions - 
sometimes unusual ones.'

This quote inspires me to think of the future; to be more creative and to ask questions. At a point where I was in a rut with my creativity and what I was doing, this quote helped motivate me to ask questions and be rather optimistic with the state I was in. It proved to be a helpful quote and it one that I cherish and remember when my creative juices are run dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment